If you’re concerned about inserting your menstrual cup, Lariese Evolve Organic Lubricant with Argan Oil is the perfect helper. Specifically designed to imitate the natural lubrication of the vagina, Lariese Evolve will provide a smooth and comfortable entry to insert your cup worry-free.
Water-based, Lariese Evolve absorbs cleanly with no mess and can be reactivated with moisture. It is non-staining and not sticky, so after using to insert your menstrual cup, you can feel comfortable to go about your day. The natural and organic ingredients have been specifically chosen and balanced to match the vagina’s pH levels, so you can feel confident knowing Lariese Evolve Organic Lubricant is good for your most intimate areas.
- Compact – small size makes it perfect to throw in your bag.
- Discreet – subtle packaging means no awkwardness if it accidentally slips out.
- Relieving – designed to alleviate and sooth vaginal dryness, whilst being non-irritating.
- Compatible – water based formula can be used with silicone menstrual cups, intimate toys and condoms.
- pH Balanced – similar to natural lubrication and designed to match the vagina’s generally slightly acidic pH of 5-5.5.
- Safe – free from glycerin, sweeteners, sulphates, petrochemicals, mineral oils, silicones, glycols, parabens, phenoxyethenol, grapefruit seed extract, phthalates, dyes and added colour.
- Natural – GMO and GE substance free.
- Vegan Friendly – does not contain any animal products and is Cruelty Free Accredited.
- Australian Certified Organic.
Lariese Evolve Organic Lubricant it is NOT a spermicide, nor will it prevent STI’s.
Natural colour may vary.
Using Lariese Evolve with your menstrual cup is easy. Refer to your User Guide for more in depth instructions on inserting your cup.
Remember to always wash your hands before inserting or removing your cup.
Fold your cup into your preferred technique, then using a small amount of Lariese Evolve lubricant, rub over the top and sides of the cup. You can then insert with great ease given the smoothness of the lubrication.
If you have any discomfort or irritation, discontinue use immediately and contact your health care provider.