The DivaCup empowers women to connect with their bodies and menstrual cycles like never before. Perfect for all activities (air, land or sea), its easy care and use make for a better period experience. Wear The DivaCup for up to 12 hours without leaks or worry.
- Designed for 12 hour leak-free protection.
- Ideal for women of all shapes and sizes.
- Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability.
- Does not contain any latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, and free from colours and dyes.
- Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste, no chemicals.
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal.
The DivaCup menstrual cup comes with a detailed User Guide, but in short:
The cup is folded and inserted into the vagina where it opens to create a seal and securely collect menstrual fluid. When full, you simply remove it, empty into the toilet, rinse or wipe out with toilet paper, and re-insert. At the end of your period it is cleaned, stored, and then ready to reuse during your next period.
The DivaCup menstrual cup is listed in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG), AUST L173694.
The menstrual cups available at For Flo are some of the few registered for sale in Australia.
RELATED VIDEOS FROM DIVACUP
The DivaCup Introduction
How to Insert and Remove The DivaCup
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS
- Do not use this product if you have previously suffered from Toxic shock syndrome (TSS), unless under the direction of your health care provider.
- Like tampons, menstrual cups must not be used for postpartum bleeding, following a miscarriage, or a termination due to risk of infection.
- Please seek the advice of your doctor if you wish to use in conjunction with an intrauterine device (IUD), or if you have any medical concerns or conditions.
- Never use the cup at the same time that as a topical medication as it may compromise the integrity of the silicone.
- Menstrual cups cannot be used during sexual intercourse. They are also not a form of contraception and do not provide protection against sexually transmissible infections (STIs).
- Never share this product with another person.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Discontinue use of this product and consult a GP if you experience any adverse side effects.